Friday, July 25, 2008

Fiji Paradise


April 19th to the 28th was absolutely heaven. Literally, we stepped right off the plane into perfect paradise.....FIJI. I decided that I would surprise my wife by taking her to a place that I've always wanted to go, the South Pacific. I thought, might as well knock out two birds with one stone by going somewhere I've always dreamed of and spending our honeymoon in warm and tropical Fiji. We were blown away by the tropical views and luscious greenery that surrounded us. The Fijians are the nicest people on the planet. They are sooooo generous and hospitable. We quickly understood their phrase of "fijian time" since everyone there is so laid back and relaxed. This was the perfect way to start our marriage and a great addition to one of the incredible journeys and adventures that we enjoy.

No comments: